We Support All Makes and Models of Industrial Cleaning Equipment
Whether you need emergency service for a breakdown or want to start a customized preventive maintenance program to increase the return on your investment, our field service teams are there when you need them.
Custom Preventive Maintenance - We extend the Life of Your UnitNothing increases the lifecycle of your cleaning equipment more than regular preventive maintenance, which is why Taylor Northeast offers specialized PM programs that are tailored to each customer. Our multi-point inspections catch potential problems today and prevent them from becoming headaches tomorrow.
We can set up PM agreements for any machine, including units purchased elsewhere or for brands outside of our product line. Our PM programs feature:
- Inspection and adjustments to the machine's original performance specifications.
- Lubrication and cleaning of your machine and components.
- Free loaner units for customers who can't afford any machine downtime.
We Can Train You to Perform Your Own Preventive MaintenanceThere's the very old saying about teaching a man to fish, but we've got a newer one about teaching our customers the fundamentals of preventive maintenance. Our expert trainers can be on location to train your team on how to service and perform PM checks on multiple types of cleaning machines.
Onsite Maintenance, 24 Hours a Day - No Breakdown Can Slow You DownAn equipment breakdown is no excuse for a dirty facility. The moment one of your machines stops working properly is the moment our road technicians start working for you. We have a 24 to 48 hour turnaround time for floor scrubber and floor sweeper repairs within our service area. We will get your unit running within that timeframe or we will provide you with a free loaner unit until we do. Our onsite field repairs include:
- Free troubleshooting inspections.
- Expert technicians who are certified yearly and trained monthly.
- Fully-equipped service vans with all the tools needed to fix your machine now.
Equipment Refurbishing - Get a New Machine without Paying for OneIf you ever find yourself wishing for the days when your cleaning equipment was new, that's the day to call Taylor Northeast. We can refurbish and restore your existing cleaning equipment to like-new condition for barely a fraction of the cost of purchasing a new machine.
We offer full service for all cleaning, maintenance and material handling equipment including sweepers, scrubbers, sweeper-scrubbers, walk-behinds, riders, scarifiers, commercial vacuums, pressure washers, carpet machines and more.
Advantages of refurbishing your equipment:
- Strict quality control for all reconditioning jobs; nothing less than like-new.
- Free loaners for units coming in for repair; we deliver and pick up so you can continue cleaning without interruption.
- Estimates for all jobs over $300 on rider units, $150 on walk-behinds and $100 on corded electric machines.