ChemicalsToo many industrial cleaning chemicals talk about being great for the environment while still containing toxic ingredients or even known carcinogens. At Taylor Northeast, we proudly carry our own line of non-butyl based industrial detergents and floor scrubber chemicals that are good for the environment and your operators.
The Heavy Scrub Line of Industrial Cleaning ChemicalsAll floor scrubber chemicals and industrial detergents from Taylor Northeast are available in your choice of five-gallon buckets, 55-gallon drums or 330-gallon totes (48" x 48" x 48"). We offer a no-charge lease on a metering system for all drum customers. Ordering drums will also save you over 15% off the cost of ordering by the bucket.
Heavy Scrub HD DegreaserAvailable in: 330 Gallon Tote, 55 Gallon Drum, 5 Gallon Bucket
- Water-based solvent, non-butyl degreaser
- Effective in industrial and commercial settings
- Concentrated for economy, moderate foam, free rinsing
- Clear red-brown; light citrus fragrance; USDA A4, A8
Heavy Scrub Citrus DegreaserAvailable in: 330 Gallon Tote, 55 Gallon Drum, 5 Gallon Bucket
- D-limonene formula with excellent emulsifying ability
- No petroleum solvents, no flashback odor, no hydrocarbons, no ammonia or bleach
- Safely penetrates a wide range of tough soils
- Orange color; deodorizing citrus fragrance
Heavy Scrub Eco DegreaserAvailable in: 330 Gallon Tote, 55 Gallon Drum, 5 Gallon BucketConcentrated, neutral pH
- Contains no caustics, acids, butyl ethers or harsh chemicals
- Contains malodor counteractant
- Clear green liquid; floral fragrance; USDA authorized
Our floor scrubber chemicals include non-butyl no-foam degreasers, d-limonene citrus-based (SP) soaps, soy-based floor cleaners, environmentally friendly floor sealers and environmentally friendly floor strippers.